I first became acquainted with Sue Hooley's Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner when my husband bought the 2015 edition for me for my birthday. After familiarizing myself with the planner, it became my closest friend. It went with me everywhere! (It still does! Only it's whatever year's planner we happen to be in at the moment!) 😉
- Leave a comment in the comments section below (or on Rebecca's HEARTH AND HOME's Facebook page) telling me why you would like to win a copy of Sue Hooley's 2021 Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner.
- Share the link to this post on Facebook.
- Share the link to this post on Twitter.
- Share the link to this post on Instagram.
- Become a public follower of Rebecca's HEARTH AND HOME on Blogspot or comment letting me know that you already are one.
- LIKE Rebecca's HEARTH AND HOME on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter (jkswife).
- Write a post linking this giveaway to your own blog. (This is worth 3 entries. Please leave three separate comments.)
- Subscribe to Rebecca's HEARTH AND HOME by e-mail.
Please leave one comment in the comments section below for each entry (and if you're having trouble leaving comments on this blog please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Until next time...
Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...