|Sunflowers Blooming Outside Our Back Door|
My Summer Bucket List 2017
|The 0.6 Mile Courage Trail At Battle of Island Mound State Historic Site - Butler, MO|
|Daughter-in-law, Christy, grandlittles Sarah, Liz, Jed, and, and I on the|
train at the Kansas City Zoo.Although not in this picture with us,
grandson, T.J. and daughter, Amanda was with us. We had a great day!
7. Finish cleaning out the old house and get it sold (will finish this up next week)
|My Friend, Dorothy, and I - July 2017|
(Does experiencing each trail on an ATV count?)
14. Spend a few days away visiting friends at Truman Lake
|The children made water-bottle lightening bugs at this program.|
Here they are with the light on.
|And here they are with the light off!|
|For Example - An Ant Lion|
What an interesting creature!
|Thirty-five people attended today's bison hike. Here some|
of them are trying to get a good view of the bison....
|...who happened to be trying to get cooled off in one of|
the ponds at Prairie State Park.
19. Catch fireflies in a jar
22. Create a moon garden in the backyard
23. Host a cookout
24. Go camping with my husband
25. Visit Wilson's Creek National Battlefield with my husband, John, and my Cousin Dave
|My bestie and I (I'm the one in the foot-obscuring skirt) enjoying|
taking a wade in the creek on a hot July day.
30. Visit Roaring River State Park and get Passport stamp
32. Visit Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
|Participants At Project Flying Wild Hosted By |
The Missouri River Bird Observatory
Until next time...
Other recent posts that you might enjoy...