As Summer 2021 draws to close, the autumn season stands poised, and ready to take her place, as the continual succession of seasons march on without fail.
I must admit, with the death of my husband, as well as others near and dear to my heart, Summer 2021 has proven to be the worst season of my life, and it certainly didn't go as planned. Nevertheless, here is my Summer 2021 Bucket List update.
Please note, that I am posting this post as originally written with completed items
marked through with a line and notes made in bold type where appropriate.
24. Take a walk in the rain ☔
25. Visit a botanical garden 🌸
26. Start sorting old pictures and putting them into albums 📷
27. Purpose to find what I've got in the house that can be used to create an income 💵
29. Hike a new trail 🥾
30. Host or attend a bonfire 🔥
31. Observe, sketch, or photograph at least a dozen new and interesting things found in nature 🐢
32. Collect, tumble, and polish rocks and gemstones 💎
33. Preserve what I can of the summer bounty 🌽
38. Trim and de-weed the flower beds 🌼
40. Reroof the house (at least check into the costs of doing so and coming up with a plan) 🏡
That's what's on my summer bucket list. Now...what's on yours?
Until next time...
Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...