As you can see, I'm still running a bit behind, but, hey! I'm getting there! In this post I will, not only, share my 'Nineteen Things in 2019' bucket list (nineteen things that I hope to accomplish in 2019), but will share my 'Eighteen Things I Want To Do In 2018' update. I'm determined to be 'caught up' by month's end, so...here goes...
NINETEEN IN 2019
1. Read (at least) 19 books
2. Post a Happy Homemaker Monday Post every Monday
3. Attend the 2019 Victory Campaign in Branson
4. Go out of town or do something special for our 31st wedding anniversary
5. Wage war on unnecessary spending
6. Pay off that last credit card
7. Continue to guard my heart from negativity and drama
8. Walk 30 minutes a day three to five times per week
9. Discover food freedom
10. Lose 30 pounds
11. Compete a book project that I've got in mind
12. Go on a new adventure with my youngest daughter
13. Plan and plant a garden that includes a few heirloom varieties
14. Purposefully practice hospitality on a monthly basis
15. Visit (at least) two state parks that I've never been to
16. Do one thing each month towards getting ready for Christmas 2019
17. Complete one deep-cleaning project each month
18. Clean out carport
19. Clean off and organize the back porch
That's what's on my bucket list for 2019. What's on yours?
Now...how did I do with 2018's list? Not great, but not bad, either. Here is my year-end update...
Eighteen in 2018 Update
Read (at least) 18 books
Go out of town or do something special to celebrate my husband and I's 30th wedding anniversary
We didn't make it out of town, but our girls surprised us with a 30th wedding anniversary party on the Sunday before our anniversary and that was definitely special! We had an ice storm that day AND a brand new granddaughter born to us!!! What a awesome way to celebrate 30 wonderful years together! 💗💗 (We had an ice storm on the day we got married, too, so it was definitely fitting!) 😆
Welcome two new grandbabies into the world
Our granddaughter, Kira Niomi Faith, came into the world on February 11th...
|Kira Niomi FaithFebruary 11, 2018 💓 7 pounds 6 ounces 💓 20 inches long|
...and Miss Hannah Nicole was born on June 26th...
|Hannah Nicole |
June 26, 2018 💗 9 lbs. 7 oz. 💗 20" long
4. Do one thing each month towards getting ready for Christmas 2018
5. Pay off that last credit card (it's been a 15+ year journey, but we're almost there!)
Not quite there yet, but still purposefully working towards it
This one is vague, I know, but, most days, I've done okay; other days its been a real struggle, but, overall, I think it's easier for me today than it used to be and that's good!
Enjoyed our 2018 trip to Branson very much and enjoyed attending the 2018 Victory Campaign at Faith Life Church.
|Faith Life Church - Branson, Missouri|
Post a Happy Homemaker Monday Post every Monday
I did it! YEAH!!! 😄 It's not always easy, but I so enjoy participating in this! 💗
|Zucchini Growing In Our Garden|
Got lazy towards the end of the year and missed this one by just a few miles. So disappointing! 😞
Not that I've counted, but, I've cleared out so much stuff and still have so much more stuff to clear out! 😳
13. Get pull blinds and lace curtains for livingroom windows
I've got the blinds but don't have them up yet and haven't even started looking for lace curtains. Maybe this year. Who knows? Definitely not a top priority right now.
Actually finished and graduated in October of 2018.
15. Create a moon garden in the backyard (this has been on my list for quite a while)
16. Complete a 1940's WWII Rationing Challenge
17. Lose 30 pounds
18. Clean off and organize the back porch
Okay...so...there you have it! My 'Eighteen Things I Want To Do in 2018' year-end update AND my 'Nineteen Things in 2019' bucket list.
If you've made a bucket list for 2019, I'd love to read it! Feel free to share a link to it in the comment sections below.
Until next time...
Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...