I trust that you and your family had a nice Christmas. Ours here was great (you can read more about it HERE if you'd like) and we are, indeed, blessed beyond measure! Our youngest daughter-in-law described it best when she said that we had "a pretty spectacular Christmas for the world being in such a tilt!" And to that I say, "Amen!!! We sure did!"
And, now, here we are! It's Monday! And not only is it the last Monday of December, but it's the last Monday of 2020...period!
2020 has been a rough year, there's no doubt, but a new year fast approaches, and what a glorious new year it will be! Are you ready for it? What will you do to celebrate and ring it in? 🎉🎆🎊
I pray that this last week of December goes well with you and yours and that 2021 holds blessings untold for all!
Let's get right on into this week's post...shall we?
- get flat fixed (it's a long story, but, dd should be here soon with an air compressor and, hopefully, we will be able to get the tire aired up enough to make it to the local tire shop to be fixed...we shall see) 🚗
- take a family member grocery shopping 🛒
- complete my weekly "home blessing" 🏡
- do laundry 👚
- continue to monitor and pray over election results 💓🤍💙
- celebrate New Year's Eve by tuning into EMIC's New Year's Eve service 🎉
- celebrate New Year's Day 2021 with black-eyed peas and cornbread 🥣
- wish #2 son a Happy Birthday 🎂
- figure the January 2021 budget 💲
- go to the bank and pay bills 💵
- wish grandson, Silas, a Happy 13th Birthday 🎂
This week's menu plan...
Monday - Chili dogs with chips and fried apples
Tuesday - Beef and celery stir-fry over brown rice
Wednesday - Oven-roasted chicken breasts, cauliflower au gratin, and fried cabbage
Thursday - Burgers and oven fries
Friday - Black-eyed peas and cornbread
Saturday - Dh's night to cook (chef's choice or leftovers)
Sunday - Leftovers or breakfast for supper
Well, Ladies, that's it for this week! I pray that you and yours have a great week and a wonderful and greatly blessed New Year!
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (3 John 2)
Until next time...
Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...