It's the last day of 2020 and, as we prepare to ring in the New Year, I've been thinking about some of the things that I would like to do and accomplish in 2021.
This is the third such list that I've made like this. The first was in 2018 and the second was in 2019; for some reason, I skipped 2020 altogether. 😕 Oh, well! Below is a list of twenty-one things that I hope to do or accomplish in 2021.
How about you? Have you thought about some of the things you'd like to do in 2021? If so, feel free to share a few of them in the comments section below and we can cheer one another on as, together, we move forward into a bright New Year!
TWENTY-ONE THINGS IN 2021
1. Purpose and sow daily to gain greater health in every area (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial)
2. In addition to daily scripture study spend at least 21 minutes a day reading 📖
3. Read (at least) 21 books 📚
4. Focus on simple and nutritious foods 🥗
5. Walk (at least) 21 minutes per day 👟
6. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ in person, through the written page, or through tract-passing with at least 21 people 💓
7. Stay politically involved throughout the year by praying for, writing to, and encouraging government officials in every branch and every level as led by the Lord💓🤍💙
8. Attend our youngest daughter's wedding 👰
9. Create our own 2021 "Christmas Club" by completing the 52 Week Money Challenge 💵
10. Post my weekly master to-do list and menu plan here on the blog 📜
11. Deep-clean, purge, reorganize, and rearrange each room in our home 🏡
12. Create a new pantry area 🥫
13. Participate in a 31-day home decluttering challenge 🧹
14. Reroof the house, garage, and shed 🏠
15. Explore four new-to-me trails 🥾
16. Create a herbarium field journal 🌼
17. Organize my life-time bird and animal lists into one place (with photos) 🐦
18. Visit a Missouri state park (or two or three) that I've never been to before 🏞
19. Visit a state that I've never been to before 🌄
20. Create a nature newsletter for children 🐸
21. Write at least two new unit studies for homeschoolers 🦉
That's what's on my 2021 bucket list. What's on yours?
Until next time...
Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...