|Tamy's List of Ideas for Blogmas 2018|
In following Tamy's lead today, here are my answers to her Winter TAG Questions...
⛄ Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials?
- Chapstick for the lips
- Curel for everything else
⛄ Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials?
- I'm not much into fashion, but, around the house, warm socks are a must
- As is my long, burgandy sweater
⛄ Favorite Winter Accessory?
- My double-thick winter hat with ear-flaps, long braids, and a pom-pom on top
⛄ Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
- I don't wear nail polish too often anymore, but I do like something in burgundy with sparkles at Christmastime
⛄ Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
- Definitely hot cocoa (with marshmallows)
⛄ Favorite Winter Candle?
- Fresh Balsam Fir
⛄ Does it snow where you live?
- Yes! 💗
⛄ Have you ever made a snowman?
- Yes! 💗
⛄ What is Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
- Scrooge with Alistair Sim
⛄ What's your favorite holiday drink?
- Hot tea (forever and always...every day...year-round)
- Hot Cocoa
- Eggnog (Anderson-Erickson or homemade ONLY)
⛄ Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
- Gingerbread men
⛄ What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
- That's a tough one, because I like 'em all...everything from Silent Night to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer to Jingle Bell Rock.
⛄ What is most important to you about the holidays?
- Spending time with family and friends, while keeping our focus on Jesus and His birth. For, without His birth, there would be no shedding of Blood on the cross, no resurrection, no way to bridge the gap between us and the Father, and no gift of eternal life. Jesus truly is "the reason for the season" and what a marvelous gift we have been given!
Until next time...
*Joining in with Jean over at So Not Organized and linking up with Tamy over at Chasing My Life for Blogmas 2018
Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...