|Cash Turned Into A Christmas Star For Gift-Giving|
- Homemade jams and jellies - I always make a few extra to keep on hand during the holidays just in case unexpected guests show up. Stick a bow on top and instant-presto! A very good gift!
- A mug filled with store-bought (or homemade) candies or individual packages of hot cocoa with a peppermint stick and mini-marshmallows - wrap in cellophane and tie with a pretty bow.
- Gift cards or gift certificates - Walmart, fast food, restaurant, clothing store, or service.
- Cash - put in a card or dress it up by folding and shaping it into a work of art. I made a star like the one above for our oldest granddaughter one year and she really liked it.
Could you imagine finding a bunch of these hanging on your Christmas tree come Christmas morning? 😲 What a cool gift that would be! I'd take it! 😆
- Coupons (printed off or hand-written) offering special services or activities - baby-sitting, dinner out, popcorn and a movie, yard work, a mechanic could offer a free oil change, a beautician could offer a free hair-cut, facial, manicure, or pedicure...the possibilities are endless!
- A plate of homemade cookies, holiday bread, or some other special treat.
- Boxed candy (chocolate-covered cherries, truffles, etc.)
- A poinsettia
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Coloring books and crayons
- and...last, but not least...the proverbial fruitcake 😊
Well...that's all I can think of!
Until next time,
Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...